Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Eve: Let's go snorkeling!!

We were very excited to spend our first Christmas together...even if we were away from all of our family and the beautiful snow! We missed you guys!! So... we had a pretty simple Christmas agenda. Christmas Eve: snorkeling, church and dinner. Christmas Day: make more food and Christmas dinner with the Optometry clinic staff. 

Christmas Eve was a nice high 60's-ish temperature day...so believe me, we were not complaining! We decided to rent some wetsuits and put our snorkel gear to use! This was my first time back in the water since the summer and with my broke back... I think you all would've laughed at me trying to get 'wetsuited up' for this adventure... thanks to Chris for his patience and help with his broken wife! haha. The snorkeling was great!





We love our underwater camera!! Pictures do no justice :)      
                    
Kudos to Chris on this one :)
















So after we were done swimming with the fishies, we got ready for church and had a nice Christmas Eve dinner for 2 :)






Here's a pic of the Christmas tree and us! Chris did the decorating before I got to Okinawa... can you tell?!? I loved it!!




The next day we had Christmas dinner with all of Chris's coworkers....great gathering of friends!! I made the usual... lemon bars :) Nothing like getting a new bunch of people hooked haha. 

1 comment: