Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Aquarium

This place is so cool!!
My favorite thing about the aquarium: The stingrays and the "poop-my-pants fish"...see below for details
Chris' favorite thing about the aquarium: Me freaking out over all of the cool fish!


This is the "poop-my-pants fish". Aka "really old large fish that I would poop my pants if I saw it in the ocean while snorkeling b/c it's so freakin' big" fish.




 This fish probably deserved his own post haha
Eel...see below...what a creeper!

Lobster??--->

                                                                               Bat fish??--->
<---U of M fish haha.
 <---Cuttle fish



    These little eels just poke outta the sand!








 Stingrays!! Wheee!! They looked so happy just flyin' around the tank

Sea roaches=nasty. Eww gross!
Thank goodness these live super deep in the ocean!



 <---Cool flowers






No comments:

Post a Comment