Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun times for the holidays (December 2011)

It's about time for some of our best friends to make an appearance on the blog! About once a month, a group of us girls would get together for a fun night out... usually involving our favorite drink of Salty Dogs! I don't know what I would do without these girls in my life here!!!

Lyndsey & Diana

Me & Lyndsey

Julie, Jill, Diana & Me. We'll get some more of Nicole over there in later posts :)

I wish, I wish, I wish this one had turned out clear!


Our Christmas lights
A couple weeks after this was New Year's Eve... and we had another fun crew to hang out with! We headed over to Orlando and Julie's for some great snacks and punch, and then off to the Oh Yeah Pizza Bar, which is right next door to our apartment! 









The Oh Yeah Pizza Bar is definitely one of our favorite places. The owner and staff are always SO friendly and fun to be around!!! I guess Chris thinks they're pretty awesome too :)
Jenga. Mike got robbed. He didn't even touch this.

Lyndsey with our special restroom signage.

The '90ers! Me & Mike... we're the old ones of the group. 

The 2000ers! Boo. Youngins. Kevy, Chris, Lyndsey, Julie & Orlando

Lyndsey, Julie and her little Julie hat

Much love! And of course ducky from Orlando.



Clearly Chris did something wrong haha. 


 Mike knocks Kevy off couch. Had to be there for the thud. Hilarious moment :)

 Yay for a fun night out!!


1 comment:

  1. Haha oh my gosh, those New Year pictures are the best!

    ReplyDelete