Friday, August 10, 2012

Out With My Best Girls (March 2012)

I'm a lucky girl here in Oki... definitely have some of the best friends a girl could ask for :)
Lyndsey, Jill, Nicole, Diana and Julie are 100% my rocks here... this duty station would not be nearly as much fun without them!

Here are a few of my favorites:

At Infinity: Do the Shisa!

I didn't think I could fit in the picture. Just silly :)

At Flex: Home of the best Salty Dogs!! 

At Oh Yeah Pizza Bar: Great pizza and fun bartenders!
Oh, and the bar happens to be the building next door. Loud yet entertaining :)

At Yogurtland! Yummo!

2 comments:

  1. Aww Kel, this makes my heart happy. I love you girls and will always cherish this special time in Okinawa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! I just love you girls! Can't wait to celebrate your birthdays next weekend! Many more memories to come!

    ReplyDelete